[ale] Looking for Programmers

lee lnx at alltel.net
Mon Sep 16 05:19:44 EDT 2002

Hi Folks,

I'm very well aware it's not kosher to crosspost..but I'm also on the E-Signal
list and came across this post,and post it here in the hopes a fellow ALE 'er
can make something happen out of this,this is WAY above my head but hopefully
not YOURS :-)

"I'm casually looking around for some programming talent.  Do you know any
Windows (VisualC/C++/MFC) programmers with financial experience (yourself
included) that might want to do some work for eSignal?"

The guys name is Matt Gunderson,  and he can be found in the E-Signal group at
yahoo.com

I'm very sorry if this causes problems, but just trying to pass along an
opportunity for someone.

Lee