[ale] PhreakNIC room availability

Tom Cross decius at whack.org
Sun Sep 15 13:32:24 EDT 2002

   This is a short announcement about PhreakNIC room availability. A
football game in Nashville on the same day as the conference (Vandy vs.
Alabama) is rapidly consuming hotel space in the city. While the hotel is
holding a block of rooms for the conference, all of the other rooms in the
hotel have already been booked. Unfortunately, the hotel insists on
releasing our rooms to general registration one month before the
conference. That date is October 1st. If you are planning to come to
PhreakNIC and you haven't reserved your room, you should do so as soon as
possible. Once the rooms are released they may fill up very quickly. I
apologize that this information was not made available sooner. I only
became completely aware of the situation in the last few days.

PhreakNIC is: http://www.phreaknic.info