[ale] [OT] Gimme a D, gimme an O, gimme an H, gimme a !

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sat Sep 14 20:14:22 EDT 2002

Hmmm. I need 4-5 classes and 2 labs to finish a BS in Chemistry, and 5-6
classes to also get a BS in Math. I have a BS and MS in Physics. I
prefer the PBS, Discovery and Learning channels over nearly all other TV
(well, add in Drew Carey :).

Yep! I think I qualify to wear that label proudly!

 This is a digitally signed message part