[ale] phone-line networking

Tom & JaVonn pairoftwins at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 8 23:28:35 EDT 2002

James:

The economics of CAT5 are great.  It's the logistics that scared them off.  Connecting the 2nd floor office on the west side with the basement office on the east side.  We mumbled about dropping cable out the window...

Besides, they've already invested in the HPN stuff, now I'm trying to make the best of it.

Tom