[ale] Odd Dual boot problem

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 8 21:31:00 EDT 2002

If my memory is correct.  When you do a warm boot the ISA,
( Which most pc don't acutally have anymore.) does not get
reset or re initialized.  I am willing to bet that some
hardware setting that windows doesn't like after Linux has
had it.  Funniest thing to me about windows and digging in
the registry. you can find hard drive and other old hard
ware still listed. Even after you have used a registry
cleaning program.

Adrin