[ale] CDRW on Linux

Robert Heaven robertheaven at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 5 10:42:16 EDT 2002

Well, necessity is the mother of man pages. I finally started reading
the man pages for mkisofs and cdrecord and managed to burn a generic
copy of my /home/robert/ files. Now all I have to do is figure out all
the right extensions for these commands. If anyone has a favorite set of
extensions please post them.

-Robert