[ale] OT new spam approach

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.net
Mon Oct 28 10:21:08 EST 2002

I believe this is simply a matter of changing a setting or settings on
the Exchange Server, or on the client, I can't recall.

Of course, the proper place to access this setting will change from
version to version of Outlook, Outlook Express and Exchange Server.  It
is also likely to move during the application of a Service Pack - or be
disabled completely, by accident.  It might also move based upon which
version of Windows you are running and the order in which you installed
the software or applied Service Packs.  It is very important to make
sure you check the Microsoft Support Site as you look for where this
setting is on your system.  In order to prevent users from inadvertantly
relying on a single source of information on this, Microsoft has left
this feature completely undocumented.

Best regards,
Matthew Brown, President
CorData, Inc.