[ale] easy iso upgrades (revised)

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 14:15:43 EDT 2002

well i was having an issue, when i open an iso or such it shows different
files and such, the down side is when i remake it the darn thing isnt
bootable, i mean the thing obviously didnt keep the order right with the
boot info in the first sector or what not but anyways is that what the
make bootable flag does? just organizes the files? or does it add its own?
or is there some other way i should be going about this