[ale] Resume

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Fri Oct 25 14:05:31 EDT 2002

html seems like it would be a safe bet.  you can do a fair amount of formatting, and also be confident that 99%+ of the PCs on the planet can view the file.

But nowadays, most people do have Adobe Acrobat, and your resume will look great.
->
->
->Is it reasonable, though, that when no specific format is requested,
->that PDFs are a safe bet?
->
->- Jeff
->