[ale] linux commercial

Cade Thacker linux at cade.org
Thu Oct 24 22:59:03 EDT 2002

A don't remember if it was for linux or not, (more then likely not), but
my favorite IT comercial(while we are on the topic), is about 5 to 6
people sitting around a table in a kinda space age gray room, debating
over who owns what, one guy was network, one middle where, on
applications, etc, but what made it classic was the old guy walking around
who was "legacy" saying something about "Back in my day..." and the grand
finally was some guys run through the side of the room in badit masks and
arms full of computer stuff(very obviously stealing), and they stop the
meeting and say "who the heck are you guys" and they reply "vendors", and
their reponse, "OK"  and they return to the meeting with out a second
thought. Kinda sounds like someplace I know and spend about 8 hours a day
;)

Just made me chuckle.

--cade

On Linux vs Windows
Remember, amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic!