[ale] OT: 2 Monitors

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 24 21:15:37 EDT 2002

Modern day monitors has shielding already.  Want to test the me.  Get a magnet and see if
the image changes.  Your actual problem may come from Wiring.  Check the outlets to make
sure they are grounded.  If you turn one monitor off does it go away.  Is there a light
over the desk causing the problem?  I have coworkers with as many as three monitors
running off one machine and they don't have this problem. Course it is 3 monitors of one
PC.  Yeah, I am jealous.

Adrin