[ale] What users are mounting a share?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Oct 15 10:46:37 EDT 2002

  I'm trying to find what users are mounting an nfs share.  "showmount"
lists a history of everyone on the server who "has" mounted the share,
not who currently has it mounted.  I'm sure this is the case because the
sucker is listing 5 machines that are in a pile on the floor next to me,
dead.

  I seem to remember "nfsstat" or something similar showing the
functionality but nfsstat isn't giving a list of specific hosts.  I need
to shut them down before a server change is made and would like it to be
"clean"...

Thoughts before I loose my mind?

:wq!
Robert L. Harris