[ale] Indexers for $HOME

Cory T. Echols ctechols at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 15 10:07:33 EDT 2002

I'd like to toy around with search engines for my home directory so I could
easily search through my old emails, saved newsgroup articles, saved web
pages, pdf/postscript files and such.

I've looked around the web, but everything seems to be geared more toward
indexing a web site than personal files.  Does anyone have any
recommendations?

--
Cory T. Echols          | To compel a man to furnish contributions of money
ctechols at mindspring.com | for the propagation of opinions which he