[ale] Installfest

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Mon Oct 14 15:01:06 EDT 2002

I'm sure those who were there for the duration will provide more accurate
numbers (I came right before it closed to pick up RH 8.0 and to see if by an
offhand chance I could get some help getting RH 8.0 to recognize a Linksys
PCMCIA card, so I'd count as "helped").

What worked: The networking (bandwidth supplied by Emory; LAN equipment
supplied by volunteers).

What didn't: the thermostat. By 5PM, the room was sweltering.

I don't suppose KSU still has public-access WiFi?