[ale] [WAY OT] Trying to listen to Braves Baseball ...

Charles Shapiro charles.shapiro at nubridges.com
Wed Oct 2 10:19:55 EDT 2002

Of course, you could use a broadcast radio card. I had the ADS PC Cadet
card
(http://www.adstech.com/products/CadetPCRadio/intro/RDX1187intro.asp?pid=RDX-1187) working with Debian Potato for quite a while. It broke last week, I'll try to get it fixed this weekend. I don't know if the driver supports AM radio, although I believe the card does.

-- CHS