[ale] Nextel Messaging?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Oct 2 10:19:14 EDT 2002

I'd like to use CLI to pop a message to my wife, or occasionally
something to myself.  I've pulled apart the page and the cgi is a .dll
so no luck finding out if it's an email effectively.  Looks like I'm
stuck using wget with options.  I've found the following so far:

Key 		Value
oneWayPTNs	678756xxxx
ignore		tdtext
from		Robert
subject		Dinner
message		What's for dinner?

would I effectivly do a:

wget
http://messaging.nextel.com/cgi/iPageExt.dll?oneWayTNSs=678758xxxx?ignore=tdtext?from=Robert?subject=Dinner?message="Whats for dinner?"

(can't remember the char for spaces, apos or question mark).

Any better thoughts on this?  Was playing and it just started bothering
me :>

:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER: