[ale] Zaurus for sale...

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Tue Oct 1 22:11:19 EDT 2002

Just got my Sharp Zaurus SL-5000D in the mail today (from the developer's
contest).

Since I already have the SL-5500D, I'm going to throw this baby on ebay
and buy a dvd player ;-).  Price will be set at $250.00, which is fairly
competitive with the prices there considering it's never been opened and
you wouldn't have to pay shipping.

Anyway, if anyone on the list is interested, let me know.  It's very cool
to have linux in your pocket ;-).

Note, this is the Developer model: 206 Mhz ARM, 32 mb ram, 2 expansion
slots (CF, SD).

Thanks,

John