[ale] vim in RedHat 8.0

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Tue Oct 1 21:48:57 EDT 2002

Thank you RedHat for completely redoing the menu - and icons. It makes my life
so easy - when I browse through the menu and find many references to emacs,
and no vim enhanced.
Heck, I wasn't using any of those "outdated" icons anyway. And programs like
Galeon - are redundant, I guess.

Can anyone please tell me where to find the GUI version of vim (the one with
the graphic icons)?
Drew
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com