[ale] Corporate taxes...

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Wed Nov 13 13:26:17 EST 2002

On Wednesday 13 November 2002 12:15 pm, JR wrote:

> I love to hear the right wing conservative "fortunate" ones whine about
> their taxes.  Boo friggin hoo.  We all have to support our country and
> our government.  Just pay your damn taxes and shut up. If we had a flat
> tax,  then there would be no discussion, we'd all pay the same
> percentage.  Then again you "fortunate" ones couldn't avoid paying YOUR
> share.  Maybe only liberals are smart enough to realize that taxes are a
> necessary evil.

Of course they are necessary. How else could those 500 Ga. DFACS workers
spend an all-expenses-paid vacation dining and dancing at Jekyll Island?
http://www.accessatlanta.com/partners/wsbtv/specialreports/dfacs1112.html

Surely they deserve it - after all, only an insignificant number of children
in their care have actually died.   Lately.  That's your government at work.

Irv