[ale] Corporate taxes...

Jeff Rose jojerose at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 13 13:50:13 EST 2002

	I have a friend who works for dfacs.  She sees kids beaten to near
death, kids sold into prostitution by their own parents, kids abandoned
by their drug addicted parents, crack babies and such on a daily basis.
Sorry that they aren't perfect but if you heard the horror she deals
with on a daily basis you might have a better understanding of what they
go through.  That's not to say these people aren't wrong for taking the
trips but dfacs is one agency that tries very hard to make a difference
in people's lives.  And if you think they are  just on a joy ride then
you obviously have never spoken to a dfacs employee.

--
Jeff Rose

jojerose at mindspring.com