[ale] OT: Final word.. (Was Bangalore Bill)

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Wed Nov 13 12:12:38 EST 2002

Ok, first, I'd like to appologize to those of you on the list who aren't
at all interested in the political cum econ discussion we've been
having. A wise man once said never discuss politics or religion, and our
discussion is an example of what that wise man was trying to avoid,
contraversy.

Second, I'd like to say that I've enjoyed this discussion emmensely. I
applaud all of you for taking a stand and expressing your views,
regardless of what they may be or what side of the ideological coin they
fall. That is the very essence of our freedoms in this country. As Ben
Franklin said, and I may be paraphrasing so I won't quote.. I may not
argee with your views but I will defend to the death your right to
express them.

Third: I've said about all I could possibly say on the topics at hand, I
don't think that anything I could add at this point would be an entirely
new thought or point on the matter and thus, this is the last you'll
hear from me on the topic. At least in this current itteration.

May your futures be bright, your taxes be low and your thoughts be free.

-Grant

P.s. if anyone is interested in further reading material on the subject,
please reply off list and I will direct you to some great sources.
Knowledge is power, read all you can and think all your able.