[ale] Image creation

Michael D. Hirsch mdhirsch at mail.com
Sat May 4 22:32:49 EDT 2002

James P. Kinney III writes:
 > Thanks for the pointer to tgif. Wow! Horrid UI, but does everything. The
 > online-through-tgif info on how to do mailmerge labels is very well
 > done.

Tgif has amazing capabilities.  You can create dynamic graphics that
react to mouse clicks.  I think you can do some kind of animated
graphics, too.  You can hyperlink objects.  You can do presentations.

I've never used any of that stuff, however.  I've just read it in the
docs.  I didn't know that about the mailmerge.  As I recall, there is
some kind of scripting capability.  Why, it's the EMACS of graphics
editors!

And it has really ugly fonts.

--Michael