[ale] Create custom log

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Feb 14 13:54:11 EST 2002

I don't know what does it, BUT, just for shits and grins, I ftp'd to my
box, downloaded a file and then looked into my /var/log dir, found a
file called xferlog and here's the entry:

Thu Feb 14 13:48:26 2002 1 denali.home.edu 1230 /home/esoteric/.profile
b _ o r esoteric ftp 0 * c

What I did was 'get .profile'

This might help?  (mandrake 8.0 here)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html