[ale] OT: H1B

Cougar cougaram at charter.net
Thu Dec 19 09:49:13 EST 2002

Americans 'kill' you? There's a lot of terrorist sleeper cells in this country
comprised of hb1 and student visa holders who are just waiting to *kill
Americans*. (just this week there have been three major busts, and by the
way, one bust was computer related) Forget the business aspects of this...
it's time for constant surveillance or deportation of *all* visa holders from
countries known to harbor, aid, or abet terrorists. May as well do it *now*
(and possibly avert an attack) rather than wait for the next attack to bring
about change. Either way, it will happen.

Cougar