[ale] IRC and directory structure questions

James Sumners csu10066 at mail.claytonstate.net
Mon Dec 2 23:30:10 EST 2002

yeah it used to be like that. but with the advent of JUPES
(http://www.irchelp.org/irchelp/ircd/chanfix.html) things are not so chaotic any
more. i was party to a little incident back in february where JUPES came into
play and the people that took over my channel were none too thrilled with it.

personally i think it is a good thing for the efnet considering its notorious
background. in fact it has probably helped quite a bit with cutting down on the
DoS attacks to the network.