[ale] Lycoris?

Irv Mullins irvm at ellijay.com
Thu Aug 29 08:44:25 EDT 2002

On Wednesday 28 August 2002 08:44 pm, Harold wrote:

> Irv, you can download the ISO's. There is one primary CD, one of the CD's
> is extra programs and I forget what is on the other one. It is a *Very*
> Windowy distro, the default desktop looks ALOTTTT like XP.

Thanks, but I am on a slow dialup, no dsl or anything available here.
Downloading more than 3 or 4 megs would be out.

I agree, Lycoris is far too Windowy for my tastes, but it may be the perfect
choice for safer email and web browsing for a group of people who are
otherwise tied to using XP machines.

I thought this might help the penquin get his foot in the door.

Irv