[ale] Best Desktop Env or Distro for Windows users?

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Wed Aug 21 17:05:47 EDT 2002

Tried what?  UPS software on Win4Lin?

I looked, and didn't see any of 'their' software, but did find this page
that appears to be a list of companies that offer software that will
interface with their system.  Did you try all of them for a Linux version?

www.ups.com/bussol/solutions/compatible.html

> UPS's software folks didn't know of anyone. If you
> can give me a reference to someone who has already
> successfully done this, it will save a lot of work.

Like I said - if their s.w will run on Win9x, it will almost certainly run
on Win4lin.

Charles