[ale] upgrade RH7.2 to RH7.3

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Tue Aug 20 23:26:49 EDT 2002

Since a reinstall is a good idea, maybe you should give a new distribution
a try.

I highly recommend upgrading (heh) to Slackware. I've been running it
since around 1996, and I think it's great. I've been running 8.1 since it
came out, and it's solid.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:02:36 -0400