[ale] Railroad Tycoon

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Fri Apr 19 18:56:28 EDT 2002

    Joe> Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a copy of Loki's
    Joe> RailRoad Tycoon 2?  I have the demo, and have been enjoying
    Joe> it.  Sadly, since they folded, Amazon, fry's, and everywhere
    Joe> else I look has been out of stock.

    Joe> Anyone have a copy that they would be willing to part with?
    Joe> Know anyone that can hook me up?

        Microcenter off Powers Ferry (it's in a strip mall on the east
(right as you go north on PF) south of Delk Rd and north of Terrell
Mill) has a good number of copies of RT2 and Heroes Of Might and Magic
III as well as 2-3 copies of Q3A.  They're on the same row as all of
the screensavers and Linux distributions.

770 933-0600 x211(w)  |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=
770 294-0820 (m)      |                                               U