[ale] 2 Q's

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Nov 29 10:44:31 EST 2001

1) Hows' 2.4.16?  Stable enought to put on boxes I don't want trashed?
2) A friend of mine has a very nice "Osprey 1000" video card (I think thats
   the right spelling).  He just converted his box from Windows to Linux
   and is in need of good drivers.  He's heard the Osprey100 is supported
   but it sounds like this 1000 is a very sweet card.  Does anyone know
   anything about drivers hiding in a corner of the net we haven't found
   yet?

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER: