[ale] Mozilla seg faulting under woody.............

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at mediaone.net
Mon Nov 26 20:07:50 EST 2001

Jim Philips wrote:

> Invoke it from the command line and see what kind of errors you get when
> it dies. Some older versions were dying on me because the path to some
> .png files was not correct. This disappeared with newer versions. M18 is
> several months old now. The latest version is 0.9.6 and it's very fast
> and stable now.

This is a real good suggestion and you might want to go to www.mozilla.org and
look at their process for submitting bugs.  Perhaps you can pass them the error
output.

I've been trying to use Mozilla on Windows and Linux and it's a bit
accident-prone, but you gotta remember that it's pre-1.0 and all that entails.