[ale] Mozilla seg faulting under woody.............

Jim Philips jcphil at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 26 19:40:04 EST 2001

Invoke it from the command line and see what kind of errors you get when
it dies. Some older versions were dying on me because the path to some
.png files was not correct. This disappeared with newer versions. M18 is
several months old now. The latest version is 0.9.6 and it's very fast
and stable now.