[ale] Internet Mining

Tommie M. Jones tj at atlantageek.com
Tue Nov 20 09:59:20 EST 2001

I have recently been writing a lot of internet data-mining code (writing
bots)  I am using a lot of bandwidth but possibly not as much as a lot of
websites (no graphics are downloaded).  I have been thinking about running
the jobs from home but am weary of my ISP getting irritated.  Can someone
suggest a hosting service that would be willing to host a high CPU, High
storage yet farily low bandwidth service.

http://www.atlantageek.com
Get inside Atlanta's Tech scene