[ale] RTFM

Matt Shade mshade at threekay.com
Mon Nov 12 12:15:32 EST 2001

I'm sorry if I sounded like "Stop asking stupid questions".....honestly, I
didn't mean it that way. I was just reminded of something I'd wanted to say
for a while. There are lots of times when I remember seeing something
"sometime recently" and wished I could find it easily. I didn't want to
single out anyone's specific post (sorry it was yours). I just took  that
moment to toss out my idea of adding a footer with a faq and link to the
searchable archives.

I'm sure I've asked questions that have made people think of telling me
RTFM!

matt shade
www.threekay.com