[ale] Accessing Windows Share

Matt Shade mshade at threekay.com
Mon Nov 12 09:52:27 EST 2001

Yeah, something like that. The footer could read something like:

sent to listmaster at ale dot org. To search the archives, try
http://www.ale.org/archive/ale/index.html . For linux questions, start at
http://www.linuxdoc.org

I'm not trying to belittle any questions posted here. Jiminy christmas, I
know I've gone braindead and found this list to be an easy place to ask a
quickie question for a quickie response. But I'm sure there are people who
have been reading along, then get to a problem they rmember seeing on here
last month, or last week. A link to the searchable archives is perfect for
those. Or the person thinking "How do I configure my mouse...I KNOW there's
a place for linux docs out there..what's that site...?".

The footer's not too big and shouldn't be a "waste of bandwidth".

Know what I mean?

matt shade
www.threekay.com