[ale] Accessing Windows Share

Scott Harris grynux at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 12 09:38:25 EST 2001

actually I was playing with this just yesterday and I didnt have to do
anything but open a browser and type in
smb://192.168.1.10
(my LAN) and it worked fine, I dont know if it is because I was accessing
shared files on my own private lan or what, but it worked. BTW, I was using
RED HAT 7.2 (KDE)
Scott