[ale] wierd Netscape problem

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Fri Mar 30 08:01:36 EST 2001

I'm using Netscape to read email from work over a pptp/vpn connection.
I often times receive large M$ document attachments in email.  The wierd
thing is that Netscape will begin to download the email message and then
just stop.  If I select the Netscape window, it will often times
continue the download process.  At times, the Netscape window may well
be the active window, and still stop downloading.  If I then re-select
the window, it starts up again.

Anyone seen this behavior before?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence."
- Albert Einstein