[ale] Bootable disk to wipe a drive.

scott smnoldelinux at mediaone.net
Fri Mar 30 07:06:28 EST 2001

BTW - I'm beginning to use tomsrtbt at work to duplicate IDE disks and
re-image corrupted partitions.  For two years, IIS/2 would hose itself
on one of our products.  Tomsrtbt makes it possible for us to keep an
image handy and recover the computer in a very short period of time.

Keep one in your briefcase at all times.  It's a really vool distro.

- Scott