[ale] A DHCP server on a firewall

Ken Nagorski kenn at pcintelligent.com
Tue Mar 27 23:53:22 EST 2001

HI there,

	Yeah, I also added a rule that drops any packets that are coming
in on eth0 (external) that are claiming to be 192.168.x so even if there
is a way to get a lease from outside you can't come in that way anyway.

	Thanks for the input.

Ken

--
 I couldn't quite remember what I was going to say
           so I causally tip another sip of whatever it was I was drinking,