[ale] Abit-BP6 board half dead

Douglas Knudsen doug at cubicleman.com
Fri Mar 23 19:52:19 EST 2001

don't have one personally, but check out www.tomshardware.com, there may be
some info on this board and info on others surely.

---
Douglas Knudsen
Alltel Information Services  <-- Hey! These views are MINE!
678-351-6063
Got Linux?  http://www.linuxmall.com

"Nuclear war would really set back cable."
                -- Ted Turner

"Guns don't kill people, physics does!"
                -- John Lithgow
          Star of 3rd Rock from the Sun