[ale] Virus Scanning of Samba Shares.

Gary MacKay gary at edisoninfo.com
Sat Mar 17 09:57:32 EST 2001

I know you said free, but in case you can't find anything and end up
looking for purchased software, may I recommend Sophos. I have it
installed at several client sites and it works wonders. It has yet to miss
a virus. They support all platforms, ie. Netware, Windows, Macintosh and
best of all Linux! It can be deployed from a central workstation, no need
to wander all over the building and touching each machine. Auto updates,
and admin are all handled the same way.

- Gary