[ale] eternet card problems

Denny Chambers bugfix4u at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 8 00:23:43 EST 2001

Chris,

	I have seen your problem many times with the 2.2.16+ kernal. Go to
Intel's web site and download their eepro100 drivers for Linux. Their
drivers fixed all my problems. They also have support for load balancing
and failover for those card. Check out your /proc directory after you
get it working. The driver provides alot of information there about
there card.

Good Luck,
Denny

--