[ale] linksys card

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Jun 13 21:41:28 EDT 2001

Just dug up the floppy that came with this card, and it has linux info
that says the tulip driver is the one to use.  Question I have is, it
lists about 20 different values for setting the card.  I figure I want
something that's going to indicate 100baset and full duplex, can someone
help me narrow this down from the following:

         0 Auto-select (default to the 10baseT link)
         3 100baseTx
         5 100baseTx-FD
         6 100baseT4
         7 100baseFx
         8 100baseFx-FD
        11 MII (autoselect)
        13 MII 100baseTx
        14 MII 100baseTx-FD
        15 MII 100baseT4

I've removed all that have references to non 100baseT.  Auto-select
appears not to work, since that's the default.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit
to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence." - Albert Einstein