[ale] Lightweight Linux with X

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 18:10:39 EDT 2001

a little off topic, but back in the early days of RH3.0.3 i thought i
remembered a mini-X server.  my first linux box was a 386 25 with 8 meg of
ram.  I was wondering what ever happened to it(the mini-X).  I have a few OLD
boxes also.

as for the current redhat.  if they will not sell you what you want, take
your business else where.  the beauty of Linux.