[ale] syncing win nt and linux directory

linux at cade.org linux at cade.org
Sun Jul 29 00:56:31 EDT 2001

Hello,
I can think of a couple of ways to do this but I was hoping that I could find out some more elegant ways to attack this problem.  Basically I have two computers at my desk at work, one to do real work and one for email(can you guys guess which is which?), and I want to have a directory on each that is synced with the other, the reason for this instead of just samba-ing is that if one of the hard drives fail (which happened earlier last week), I want to be able so bring the new box up and get all of my files back(sounds real easy right? ;-).  Thanks in advance.

--cade