[ale] RF Interference?

David S. Jackson dsj at sylvester.dsj.net
Sun Jul 29 00:21:07 EDT 2001

Turns out I'm a nutcase.  It wasn't RF Interference at all; it
turned out that I had to dial back the monitor refresh rates.
Since my old ViewSonic 17PS is aging, it can't hit the high
horizontal and vertical frequencies anymore.  I reduced those
numbers below what the factory manual says, and my problem went
away.  Hahaha!

Oh well, sorry for the wild goose chase, but thank you for the
help!

David S. Jackson                        dsj at dsj.net