[ale] Future Meeting space

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Jul 25 09:09:39 EDT 2001

Chris Woodruff wrote:

> We cannot use HD facilities past August.  So this search is necessary for
> the group.

As I've not attended a meeting in a while, I was not aware of the need
for new facilities.  I can check into the availability of space at the
AT&T 1200 Peachtree building if folks think that might be an option.
It's certainly close to GA Tech.

If folks would like me to do this, let me know.  (whoever it would be
that would make this decision)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit
to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence." - Albert Einstein