new slackware was(Re: [ale] Linux at Weather.com)

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 09:36:36 EDT 2001

I can add the mode lines from my old 3.3.6 XFConfig, but i'm told i should
not have to.  even when i do add them it never acts right.  if i try to flip
modes, it locks.  the primary mode flickers REALLY bad.

for the moment 3.3.6 has more to offer me.
i think 4.x is really slick, just not with my setup.