[ale] Language Jihad!

Casey Allen Shobe cshobe at softhome.net
Mon Jul 16 13:51:01 EDT 2001

> > I realize that I'm in the minority in thinking that C++ is junk that
> > should be vaporized when the powers that be also vaporize other evil such
> > as M$.
>
> 80% of the code I write is C++, and I'd have to second that opinion >-]

I am curious why all the disgruntlement with C++ exists, as I haven't really
seen such before.  What do you guys think is better than C++?  I was
considering learning C++ better (I only know a very very little), primarily
because all of KDE2 is written in it, but if not C++, then what's worth
learning?  And what's wrong with C++?

--
Casey Allen Shobe
cshobe at softhome.net