[ale] Little OT: Blind Future: Advise Wanted

Gary Lawler glawlert6 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 00:34:35 EDT 2001

If every thing goes well I will graduate December 2001. I am interested
in knowing, from you who have been there and/or know what employers are
looking for, should I go to collage and pursue a degree in computer
science? If yes, would a four or two year be enough?

Or, I can skip collage and go get the certifications? Which
certifications should I look more into? Any additional advise would be
welcome!!! Hind site is 20/20

What would be better?

Thanks for all replys!
--
Gary Lawler
Registered Linux User 172531

"Love your enemies. It makes them so damned mad." -P. D. East